Suhagra force 50 Tablet is a combination of two medicines used in the treatment of premature ejaculation in adult men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. This medicine should be used only when prescribed by a doctor.
Suhagra Force 50mg Tablet works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited. It may be taken with or without food. Take it as advised by your doctor, before having sexual activity. It should be used with caution in patients with a history of seizures, depression, and other psychiatric disorders. It is important to inform your doctor if you have any history of heart, kidney, or liver diseases.
Some common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, indigestion, dry mouth, headache, flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk), and nosebleeds. It even causes dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Treatment of Premature ejaculation
- Dryness in mouth
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
BENEFITS OF Suhagra force 50 Tablet
In Treatment of Premature ejaculation
HOW TO USE
HOW SUHAGRA FORCE TABLET WORKS
- You have been prescribed Suhagra Force 50 Tablet for the treatment of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
- Take it 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Suhagra Force 50mg/30mg Tablet affects you.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Suhagra Force 50 Tablet if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.