Megalis 20mg Tablet Complete Information
Megalis 20mg Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.
This Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.
The most common side effects of this medicine are flushing, headache, blurred vision, muscle pain, stomach upset, and rash. Talk to your doctor if the side effects bother you or will not go away.
This medicine is not intended for use by women and men should avoid using any other medicines to treat impotence without talking to a doctor. It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain). Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, if you have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure. Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it. You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can lead to side effects.
- Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
In Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
HOW TO USE MEGALIS TABLET
HOW MEGALIS TABLET WORKS
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
You have been prescribed Megalis 20mg Tablet for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
Do not take it more than once a day.
- It may also be used for treating the urinary symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
- It may cause dizziness or blurred vision. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can reduce your ability to get an erection and can make dizziness worse.
Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not use Megalis 20mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain), if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.