The Prega News Advance kit is a one-stop HCG kit to diagnose pregnancy.
– The Kit has agglutinating sera reagent for detection of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonandotropin) in urine.
Benefits of Prega News Advance kit
– It does not require urine collection or a dropper
– One can just hold the absorbent tip of the device in the urine stream direction for 10 seconds
– It is easy to test, easy to read and has better grip
How To Use use:
– Hold the absorbent tip of the device in the urine stream direction for 10 seconds
– Read the results after 3 minutes
– Two pink lines at C (control) and T (Test) indicates pregnancy. Rest all results with single line is invalid.