Contrapill Kit Tablet Complete Information
Contrapill Kit Tablet should be taken with food or as per your doctor’s advice. You must start with a dose of Mifepristone. It should be taken orally, by swallowing the tablets whole with a glass of water. If you experience vomiting within 30 minutes of tablet intake, inform your doctor or take another tablet.
The medicine may take 24- 48 hours to show its action and you might experience spotting or bleeding. After a period of 36-48 hours, you have to take Misoprostol tablet, either orally or vaginally. You are suggested to have proper rest after this dose intake as it may cause severe stomach pain or vaginal bleeding thus leading to abortion.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and stomach cramps. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Some side effects may mean you should inform your doctor immediately include heavy vaginal bleeding or abdominal pain.
It’s important to remember that the Contrapill Kit Tablet should not be used as a regular form of contraception, but rather as an emergency or backup option. It is highly recommended to consult a healthcare professional before using this medication, as they can provide guidance on how to use it correctly and advise on other contraception options.
USES OF CONTRAPILL KIT
BENEFITS OF CONTRAPILL KIT
In Medical abortion
Contrapill Kit Tablet is used to cause an abortion during the early part of a pregnancy. It is used up to week 10 of pregnancy (up to 70 days after the first day of your last menstrual period). This medicine effectively blocks the natural female hormone, called progesterone, that is needed for your pregnancy to continue. Please use it only as advised by the doctor.
HOW TO USE CONTRAPILL KIT
Here’s how the Contrapill Kit Tablet works:
1. Mifepristone (200 mg): The first tablet in the kit is taken orally, usually at a healthcare provider’s office or clinic. Mifepristone blocks the hormone progesterone, which is necessary for maintaining pregnancy. It causes the lining of the uterus to break down and prevents a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus.
2. Misoprostol (800 mcg): The second set of tablets, usually four tablets of Misoprostol, are taken buccally (placed between the gums and cheek) or vaginally at home, 24 to 48 hours after taking Mifepristone. Misoprostol causes contractions in the uterus, leading to the expulsion of the pregnancy. It may cause cramping, bleeding, and passing of blood clots, similar to a heavy period.
It is important to note that the Contrapill Kit Tablet should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional. It is not recommended for women with certain medical conditions or ectopic pregnancies (pregnancy outside the uterus). There may be potential risks and side effects associated with its use, including heavy bleeding, infection, and incomplete abortion, so medical supervision is crucial.
It’s essential for individuals considering the use of Contrapill Kit Tablet to consult with a healthcare provider to discuss their specific situation and receive appropriate guidance and support.
HOW CONTRAPILL KIT WORKS
Contrapill Kit Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Mifepristone and Misoprostol, which causes abortion. Mifepristone blocks the effects of progesterone, a natural female hormone that is needed for the pregnancy to sustain. Without this hormone, the lining of the uterus (womb) breaks down as it does during a menstrual period and stops the growth of the pregnancy. Misoprostol increases contractions of the uterus to cause abortion.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CONTRAPILL KIT
Some of the common side effects of contrapill Kit are mentioned below.
- Stomach cramp
- Uterine contractions
Easy Tips For Using Contrapill Kit
- Contrapill Kit Tablet helps terminate a pregnancy.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It does not affect fertility. Use contraception to avoid pregnancy.
For pregnancy termination:
- Take it no later than 63 days after the first day of your last menstrual period.
- Take Misoprostol 36 – 48 hours after taking Mifepristone.
- Rest for at least 3 hours after taking the Misoprostol.
- Take it only as prescribed by the doctor. Miscarriages, if incomplete, may result in serious medical complications leading to hospitalization, surgery and possible infertility.
- Vaginal bleeding lasting for approximately 12 days may occur after taking this medicine. Inform your doctor immediately if excessive bleeding occurs or if you suffer from severe abdominal pain.
You may also buy mankind pharma unwanted kit for 100% safe and successful termination of pregnancy.
Contraindications of Contrapill Kit Tablet
If you have a bleeding problem
If you have a confirmed or suspected ectopic pregnancy
If you suffer from any heart problem
If you suffer from any liver disease
If have any kidney disease
If you are having vaginal bleeding
If you have porphyria (an inherited blood disease that may cause nervous system or skin problems)